Pages

Friday, April 23, 2010

Kim Kardashian: I'm not dating Cristiano Ronaldo


Socialite Kim Kardashian has dismissed reports that she is going around with football star Cristiano Ronaldo.

Claiming she is still not attached to any love relationship after breaking up with Reggie Bush, the reality TV star admits she is single, AceShowbiz reported online.

"I think I'm such a relationship kind of girl for years, I think it would be really refreshing and I'm having a good time being single," Kardashian said.

"According to the US media, I'm kissing a lot of people. Every time if you are just in the same place as someone they always say you are dating them so at this point I've given up," she added.

The 29-year-old star who recently broke up with Reggie Bush was reportedly spotted having a cozy meal with Cristiano Ronaldo in Madrid, Spain earlier this month.

"Who is the source? I'd love to know, I want to work for a blog and find out who these sources are," Kardashian said.

No comments:

Post a Comment